Why Choose AHS?
- A school that operates a student affairs office designed to provide career counseling and university application for its students
- A school that engages in community development and social responsibilities through its “Love In Action” programs.
- A school that insist on “striving for excellence”.
- A school that promotes student centered learning approach over just teaching.
- A school that operates alternative corrective actions to just corporal punishment
- A school that emphasizes holistic student development (intellectual, physical, spiritual, emotional, & artistically).
- A school that provides high quality feeding options.
- A school that operates a fully equipped and home away from home boarding facility
- A school that operates a school clinic with registered qualified nurse.
- A school that builds healthy relationships by promoting student and teacher fun day activities
- A school that participates in academic and social field trips & excursions
- A school that participates in academic and sporting competitions locally & internationally.
- A school that celebrates student individuality
- A school that utilizes social media (FB, Whatsapp groups) and dynamic communication tools to enhance and improve parent/school communication.
- A school that operates a healthy Parents forum.
- A school that encourages multi-faith and cultural backgrounds interactions.
- A school that provides multiple school-runs transportation options.
- A school that provides flexible school fees payment options.
- A school that provides scholarship & discounts to qualifying parents.
- A school that operates an online platform for parents to access student results and behavior as well as school fees details.
- A school that applies project management methodologies & best practices in planning and executing school events
- A school that celebrates initiative as well as longevity
- A school that encourages inter-staff debates and healthy competitions
- A school that trains and accesses the quality and readiness of its staff regularly
- A school that promotes personal development in all aspects of life
- A school that employs cutting edge technologies to enhance the learning & working experience (School management software, Computer based testing, Window Servers, HR & Payroll systems, E-learning, Messaging systems, Online Registration & Payment).
- A school that promotes proper etiquette and mannerism amongst student & staff.
- A school that promotes equality and transparency in its dealings with staff, student, & parents.
- A school that routinely upgrades its facilities & utilities.
- A school that operates best practices on security and personal safety.
- A school that operates a strict code of conduct that emphasizes student and staff discipline.
- A school that promotes strong Christian values for all its staff and students.
- A school that operates local and international curricula.
We are currently accepting applications for all classes (Except JSS 3 & SSS 3) for
the 2018—19 academic year.
the 2018—19 academic year.